The new Spring 2012 catalog from Drysdales should be hitting mailboxes this week. It’s 96 pages, and contains hundreds of new products.
If you haven’t received the catalog yet, here’s a preview. Click the image to enlarge it:
Here are the new items and specials we’ve got for the catalog:
- New ladies boot styles from Ariat, Tony Lama, Justin, and Corral.
- New ladies summer shorts from Miss Me, Rock and Roll Cowgirl, and Wrangler Booty Up.
- New women’s cropped jeans from Miss Me, Wrangler Aura, and Rock 47.
- New summer dresses or skirts.
- New jeans from Miss Me, Wrangler Ultimate Riding, and Wrangler Premium Patch jeans.
- New women’s tops and shirts from Roper, Wrangler, Pink Cadillac, Rock and Roll Cowgirl, Cruel Girl, and Panhandle Slim.
- Many new handbags, ladies wallets, and jewelry.
- New shirts and tops for girls from Roper and Wrangler.
- New boys shirts from Cinch.
- Many new western boots for boys and girls.
- Many new western straw hats for spring and summer.
- New men’s boots from Tony Lama, Justin, Ariat, Rocky, and Anderson Bean.
- Many new men’s wallets, buckles, bolo ties, and belts.
- Many new or discounted men’s shirts from Drysdales, Wrangler, George Strait, and Trevor Brazile.
- Clearance-priced men’s leather jackets.
- Buy three or more Wrangler assorted flannel plaid shirts, you save $2 each.
- Buy two or more George Strait jeans for $34.99 each.
- Buy two or more Wrangler Wrancher stretch jeans, you save $3.
- Buy two or more boys long-sleeve shirts priced $19.99, you save $3 each.
- If you buy two or more pair of Wrangler 13MWZ, 936DEN, or 31MWZDN men’s jeans, you take $2 off each one.
- And more …
If you want to receive the catalog, you can request it online. Once you fill out the form, it should arrive within a couple of weeks.