Take a look. This is the cover of the upcoming Drysdales fall 2011 catalog. With it, Drysdales is marking its 30th year in business.
The catalog consists of 112 pages, in full color. The fall 2011 Drysdales catalog should arrive in mailboxes in the next few days.
Here’s another look inside:
The catalog contains a number of things that should interest customers:
- Dozens of new products, including those from from Wrangler, Justin, Ariat, Roper, Schaefer Outfitters, Cinch, George Strait, Silver, Miss Me, Rock and Roll Cowgirl, Cruel Girl, and, yes, Drysdales.
- Dozens of clearance-priced items.
- Several Drysdales exclusives, including products from Wrangler and Roper.
The catalog also contains these specials:
- Buy three or more Wrangler assorted flannel shirts, and the price drops to $15.99 each (regular price is $19.99).
- Save $3 each if you buy three or more select George Strait shirts or jeans.
- Buy any two pieces of Wrangler apparel through Sept. 23, and you get a $10 rebate check by mail.
- Buy three or more of the Wrangler men’s authentic Cowboy Cut workshirts, you save $3 each.
- Buy two or more of the Wrangler 13MWZ, 936DEN or 31MWZDN jeans, you save $2 per pair.
- Buy two or more of the reintroduced Wrangler brushpopper shirts, you save $5 each.
- Earn Rodeo Rewards from Tony Lama with a $20 rebate for every purchase of boots under $200. For boots over $200, get a $30 rebate. This rebate lasts from Sept. 1-30.
- QR code for more information on Wrangler and Riggs flame-resistant clothing.
- QR code to enter for your chance for a $1,000 gift certificate for Schaefer Outfitters ranchwear.
- QR code that demonstrates the iCade arcade cabinet for iPads.
- Buy two Schaefer Outfitters items, and get the second item at $10 off through Oct. 15.
- Free canvas bag with the purchase of a Schaefer Outfitter Original Duster or Original Drifter.