Spring is coming fast. For many guys, that means lawns to mow, structures to build, things to tear down. You’ll want a work T-shirt helps keep you comfortable on hot days, yet stays presentable even after it’s been repeatedly punished by dirt and grime.
If you need such a shirt, the new Force men’s short-sleeve tees from Carhartt are made just for you. An introduction to Carhartt’s Force line with its new television commercial:
How do Carhartt Force tees stand out?
- They’re made with material that wicks moisture and sweat from your skin, keeping you more comfortable.
- Raglan sleeves give you more freedom of movement with your arms.
- Finish prevents stains from setting into the fabric, keeping the shirts looking good longer.
- Smooth flat-lock seams provide additional comfort on the job.
- A front chest pocket makes the shirt even more useful.
- The shirt’s fabric is lightweight, so it won’t weigh you down during tough workdays.
Very soon, it’s going to be a long, hot summer. You owe it to yourself to wear Carhartt Force tees on the job. Here are the ones we offer: