Drysdales is marking its 30th year this month. To mark the big occasion, we’re holding a 30th Anniversary Sale at our Tulsa stores through Sept. 17, with plenty of specials for you.
Take a gander at our television ad for the sale:
And we’re offering you a sneak peek of Saturday’s full-page ad in the Tulsa World.
The ad contains a clip-out coupon where you can take $15 off any purchase of $50 at our Tulsa stores, through Sept. 30.
A summary of all the specials we’ve got going with the anniversary sale:
- Wrangler’s classic 13MWZ jeans for men, $19.99 (big and tall sizes are slightly more)
- $10 off our entire stock of Cinch and Cruel Girl jeans and shirts, priced $39.99 or higher
- Entire stock of George Strait men’s jeans are just $31.99
- 15% off our entire stock of jewelry, buckles, wallets, and handbags
- Wrangler men’s long-sleeve shirts with pearlized snap buttons are just $15.99; big and tall sizes are $17.99
- Wrangler colorblock workshirts (a Drysdales exclusive) for $34.99
- $10 off Resistol and Stetson felt hats
- Justin workboots start at just $79.99
- Anderson Bean Horse Power boots for $169.99
- Justin Bent Rail boots for $159.99
- New fall fashion arrivals from Affliction, Miss Me, Big Star, Silver, Rock Revival, Levi’s, Lucky, and more
- Our new Drysdales commemorative 30th-anniversary tees and sweatshirts
Online at Drysdales.com, we’re running a few giveaways:
- Enter for a chance at a $250 Drysdales gift certificate and more. Winners will be chosen in mid-October.
- For every two Wrangler items worth $14.95 you buy through Sept. 23, you get a $10 mail-in rebate.
- Enter for a chance at $1,000 worth of Schaefer Outfitter merchandise. Winner will be picked in mid-October.
If you’re curious about the 30-year history of Drysdales, check out this video that was made a few weeks ago.