We’ve carried women’s Booty Up jeans from Wrangler for nearly a year now. Now, Wrangler jumps into the colored-jeans fashion trend with its form-flattering Booty Up jeans in turquoise, red, and vivid blue colors.
These jeans still provide Booty Up’s special technology and designs that flatter your bottom without sacrificing comfort. New twists to their look include glittering rhinestone rivets, plus embroidery on the back pockets that match the jeans’ vibrant color.
The new Booty Up colors come in red:
And, finally, in vivid blue:
Features of these jeans include:
- Traditional five-pocket styling
- Ultra low-rise
- Sewn darts at the sideseam help lift and define the seat
- Boot-cut leg openings
- Half-moon shaped double-riser seams above the back pockets lift and accentuate your bottom
- Rhinestone rivets at the fabric’s stress points
- Rear pockets with intricate embroidery help draw the eye
- Made of 98% cotton and 2% Spandex stretch denim for a more comfortable and figure-flattering fit
These colored Booty Ups also come in skinny-leg styles, too.
Elizabeth Klutts from Wrangler explains how Booty Up jeans work:
A partial transcript:
“Booty Up is designed for today’s cowgirl and her No. 1 denim requirement — a jean that makes her butt look great.
“With Booty Up, we incorporate a never-before-seen technology in the U.S. You can see how these slanted side darts add curve and give a 3-D effect. The double rise is sewn together as a dart, adding more lift. And repositioned back pockets visually lift the behind for a more flattering look.
“The fits, fabrics, and flattering technology make it the perfect choice for a woman who is looking to complement her shape, and look and feel her best.”
Wrangler also has added Booty Up technology to a few Ultimate Riding Jeans as well.