We’ll let the video show it:
Morgan, an Army veteran in the 101st and 82nd Airborne divisions, has repeatedly traveled overseas to entertain troops.
“I was one of the first artists to go into Afghanistan,” says Morgan, who received the 2006 USO Merit Award for his tireless support, an honor also awarded to Steven Spielberg, Elizabeth Taylor and Bob Hope. “Right after the invasion, they were still sweeping up glass in Kandahar in the airport. I get to give those men and women a little piece of home. It really does make a difference.”
According to Morgan during a radio interview, his visit last week was to troops in an area of Afghanistan that hadn’t seen entertainers in two years.
These Durango men’s American flag cowboy boots that Morgan gave away contain:
- Stars and stripes on the shaft are made of full-grain leather
- A removable cushion footbed that is contoured and ventilated
- Light and flexible foam midsole
- Cushioned flex insole with a soft mesh lining
- Double stitch welt construction for durability
- Square toe and 1 3/8-inch rebel heel
- Tempered steel shank for more foot support
One of the most striking aspects of this boot is the transparent outsole that allows you to see its stars-and-stripes design.
Durango also makes this American flag boot for women as well.
These boots will be a hit at the Fourth of July, Flag Day, or any other all-American occasion.