Now, in recent days, we’ve received a third Booty Up jean style — darkest wash.
If you haven’t heard, Booty Up jeans are are engineered by Wrangler to “define your butt” and make your natural curves look great. They feature specially placed sewn darts on the sideseams to help define and shape the seat. They also contain a unique half-moon-shaped, double-riser seams above the back pockets that lift and accentuate your derriere. Finally, Booty Ups consist of a stretch fabric of 74 percent cotton, 25 percent polyester, and 1 percent Spandex to flatter your curves, yet provide comfort.
A video from Wrangler helps explain:
Darkest-wash Booty Up jeans come in a very dark blue — almost black. This makes the white stitching stand out even more, for a striking look.
Also, unlike the other two Booty Up jeans that Wrangler offers, the darkest-wash contains no distressed or faded spots. The dark color is uniform throughout.
Wrangler recommends that to maintain the jeans’ color, you should wash them before wearing. They should be washed in cold water only.
Here’s a closer look at the intricate stitching and rhinestones found on the back pockets:
A couple of rhinestones also can be found on the front-pocket rivets:
To summarize, here are the features of the Booty Up darkest-wash jeans:
- Darkest wash available, in a very dark indigo blue wash, almost black
- Low-rise fit
- Three sewn darts at the sideseam lift the seat
- Half-moon shaped double-riser seams above back pockets lift and accentuate your bottom
- White contrasting stitching
- Double-stitched rear pockets are more durable
- Rear pockets with intricate “W” embroidery, detail stitching and glittering rhinestones to catch wandering eyes
- Made of 74% cotton, 25% polyester and 1% Spandex stretch denim for improved comfort and a silhouette-flattering fit
Shop our darkest-wash Booty Up jeans, so you can turn men’s heads.