The fall season is here, and that mean’s it’s time for our much-anticipated Fall Tent Sale that’s loaded with overstock, discontinued, and deeply discounted items.
It begins tomorrow at 9 a.m. at both of our Tulsa retail locations — 32nd Street and Memorial Drive, and 71st Street and U.S. Highway 169 (in the Best Buy center).
Here’s our television ad for the Fall Tent Sale:
And here is a list of the specials:
- Men’s Roper long-sleeve shirts, $7.99
- Men’s Wrangler jeans, $24.99
- Men’s and ladies outerwear, starting at $29.99
- Ladies jeans by Wrangler, Cruel Girl, Levi’s, and Rocky, $24.99
- Select men’s and women’s boots, 25% to 40% off, including Tony Lama and Ariat
- Men’s screenprinted and pocket T-shirts, $5
- Thermal henley shirts, $9.99
- Select men’s Levi’s jeans, $29.99
- Men’s and ladies belts, $15
- Carhartt nylon quilt-lined jacket, $59.99
- Wrangler men’s flannel shirts $15.99; big and tall sizes $17.99
- $10 off felt hats priced $49.99 and up
- Select bedding sets for $99.99
- Children’s John Deere boots, 30% off
The Fall Tent Sale’s last day is Sunday, Oct. 2. Hours in the tents are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays.