Within hours, you should see this at our 32nd and Memorial store in Tulsa, as well as our other retail location at 71st Street and U.S. 169:
Then you’ll start to see this:
It means it’s time for our Fall Tent Sale for 2012. The Tent Sale is our twice-a-year event where we bring out overstocked or discontinued items, and discount them to bring big savings to you.
This fall’s version of the Tent Sale starts Thursday, Sept. 20, and ends the evening of Sept. 29.
Specials with the 2012 Fall Tent Sale:
- Men’s belts for $15
- Men’s screenprint and pocket T-shirts for $5
- Men’s henley shirts for $7.99
- Select Levi’s men’s jeans for $29.99
- Women’s jeans from Cruel Girl, Rock 47, and Southern Thread for $39.99
- Men’s fashion jeans from Cinch and Southern Tread for $39.99
- Carhartt nylon quilt-lined jackets for just $59.99
- Boots for men and women 25% to 40% off the regular price, including Tony Lama and Ariat
- Ariat WorkHog black steel-toe boots for just $89.99
- 50% off select Montana Silversmiths jewelry and home decor
- Two men’s polo shirts for $5
- Select ladies handbags for $19.99
- Select ladies wallets for $9.99
And that’s not all. Additional discounts will happen nearly every day, and thousands of items will be on display.
Hours at the tents are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday. On Sundays at the Memorial store, hours are from noon to 6 p.m. The Sunday hours at the 71st Street store are from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
And, don’t forget, our brick-and-mortar stores will be open during those times as well.