Drysdales has proudly offered Round House bib overalls for years. Not only have Round Houses been on the market for more than a century, but they’ve been made in Shawnee, Okla., the entire time.
The Travel Channel’s “Made in America” program and its host, John Ratzenberger (of “Cheers” fame), paid a visit to the Round House factory in Shawnee:
Among the things you’ll learn from the video is the overalls were named after a “round house” railroad repair and switching station in Shawnee. The original round house in town is long-gone. The Round House brand and its overalls remain.
Features of the American-made Round House overalls we offer include:
- Made of classic rigid indigo denim
- Five compartments on the front bib pocket
- Heavy-duty triple-stitched seams are durable and won’t irritate the skin
- Rivets at the fabric stress points
- Heavy-duty adjustable straps with nonslip slides
- Extra-deep front and back lower pockets
- Hammer loop on one leg
- Slot-lock loops on the suspenders make them easy to hook
- Additional pockets for pliers and a cell phone are found on the legs
- Zipper fly
- Made of 100% cotton for comfort and easy laundering
Drysdales also offers other brands of overalls as well.