Many of our customers who buy Round House overalls know they’re made in America. Soon, they’ll be made in America … even more.
Marking its 110th anniversary, Round House recently announced it will expand its factory in Shawnee, Okla., by June and add 40 jobs.
When you buy Round House overalls from us, you can do so knowing you’re helping support American workers and maintain Oklahoma’s oldest manufacturer. These overalls will prove useful and comfortable to not only full-time blue-collar workers, but to weekend gardeners as well.
You can find out more about Round House’s long and colorful history with this local television station’s report:
Features of the Round House overalls we offer include:
- Made of classic rigid indigo denim
- Five compartments on the front bib pocket
- Heavy-duty triple-stitched seams are durable and won’t irritate the skin
- Rivets at the fabric stress points
- Heavy-duty adjustable straps with nonslip slides
- Extra-deep front and back lower pockets
- Hammer loop on one leg
- Slot-lock loops on the suspenders make them easy to hook
- Additional pockets for pliers and a cell phone are found on the legs
- Zipper fly
- Made of 100% cotton for comfort and easy laundering