So it seems appropriate that Brazile, who surpassed Shoulders’ record for rodeo titles, would serve as the spokesman for the update to those jeans.
What’s the difference with the Premium Performance Cowboy Cut jeans? A brief list:
- Made of ring-spun heavyweight broken-twill cotton denim that lasts 20 percent longer and is softer
- Larger and deeper front scoop pockets
- Larger watch pocket that allows you to carry more items, including a small cell phone
- Slightly bigger waist for more comfort
- Relaxed thigh for comfort and freedom of movement
- Smoother inside seams lessen chafing
- Inside seams contain more stitching so they’ll last longer
Wrangler’s Premium Performance Cowboy Cut jeans come in both a regular fit and a slim fit. These jeans also come in several finishes, including rigid, stonewash, and prewashed.