The new Trevor Brazile Relentless men’s long-sleeve shirts from Wrangler Western arrived at our warehouse a few days ago. The shirts are named after the eight-time All-Around Champion of the National Finals Rodeo.
We took a closer look at these shirts off the rack. But first, here’s information about them:
Among these shirts’ features:
- An easy-to-clean fabric blend of 80% cotton and 20% Coolmax, the latter which wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you dryer and cooler on hot days.
- Sizes from small to 2XL, with tall sizes from large to 2XL.
- Chest comes 1 inch bigger than Wrangler’s George Strait line.
- Wrangler’s trademarked Room2Move full side gussets provide more freedom of movement and comfort.
- Open patch pocket with the Trevor Brazile Relentless logo embroidered on it.
- Trevor Brazile signature neck tape on the inside collar.
- Button-down shirts with button-down collars.
- Straight yoke in the back.
More photos about the shirts can be found in a previous blog post here.
Examining the shirts, we noted that each comes with a one-year warranty if the workmanship or materials are defective. So this ought to give you confidence in their quality. (Photos can be clicked to enlarge.)
Another tag explains the features of the Coolmax fabric, including that it won’t wash out:
We noted that the Room2Move side gusset not only runs down the torso, but to the inner arm as well. There is no seam in the armpit. That should free up additional range of movement for the wearer:
Minnie, who is one of our men’s shirt experts at the Drysdales call center, examined them. She liked the Coolmax blend, saying “it’s like what you have with an athletic fabric.”
She also noted the Trevor Brazile shirts are “breathable and lightweight. That’s important for guys.”
In short, you have a roomy and sharp-looking men’s western shirt that’s designed to help you stay cool and comfortable, whether you’re working or playing.