We’ll have more than 300 items on sale exclusively at Drysdales.com during our 4-Day After-Thanksgiving Sale that starts officially on Nov. 23, known as Black Friday.
That’s right; you can start your Christmas shopping from your computer or smartphone as soon as you’re done eating your turkey, dressing, and pie.
We’ll have these discounted items:
- Jeans from Cinch, Cruel Girl, and 20X.
- Men’s shirts from Wrangler, George Strait, Ely, Roper, and Drysdales’ own brand.
- Boots from Justin, Old West, Durango, Laredo, and Smoky Mountain.
- Rugged outerwear from Carhartt, Schaefer Outfitters, Cowgirl Up, Roper, and Drysdales.
- Dozens of pieces of jewelry and handbags for women.
- Western-themed bedding, blankets, bathroom items, dinnerware, and curtains.
- Western apparel for girls and boys.
If you’re too busy on the holiday, don’t worry. Our Internet-only sale continues through Nov. 26, known as Cyber Monday.
Our cyber-sale allows you to avoid the hassles of big crowds and lack of parking. And our warehouse employees will ensure your purchases will show up at your door well before Christmas Day.